Best way to prepare for Exams
Knowing how to prepare for exams is the key to getting good grades. Here are things you can do, to be better prepared for your next exam.
1. Don't wait until the day of the exam. Study in intervals. No cramming.
2. Remember to take breaks when studying. It is recommended that you take at least five minutes break for every hour when studying.
3. Exercise. Science says twenty minutes of cardio can improve your memory.
4. Eat a balanced meal. Do not skip breakfast.
5. Move around and try not to study in one place. Studying in one spot for a long time can be draining.
6. Avoid studying near the Television or other electronic devices that can be distracting.
7. Use flow charts and diagrams. Visual aids can be very helpful for many people.
8. Organize study groups with friends. Be sure to stay focused when studying in group and always stay on topic.
9. Drink plenty of water. Staying hydrated is very important for your brain to work at its best.
10. Plan for your exam day. Make sure you leave enough time to get to the exam early. Eliminate the stress that can come up right before the exam.
Now that you have reviewed these tips, you should be better prepared for your next Exam! Good luck!